We are now scheduling Hard Hat Tours! Visit us on site and find which floorplan fits your needs. Ready for move-in November, 2020.
Prices Starting at $299,995
- 58 Units, 13 Unique Floor Plans – Choice of a studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom with a den, or a 2 bedroom condo, many with mountain views.
- 4 Mezzanine Units – Offering 2 story floor to ceiling windows and a 2nd floor mezzanine space.
- Welcoming Lobby – Professionally designed entrance with chic and cozy seating area, TV, fireplace, and pool table.
- Private Courtyard – Lushly landscaped and maintained year-round for celebrating with family and friends.
- Roof Terrace – Boasts a fireplace, community grills, and majestic views of the Rockies, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors without ever leaving home.
- Bike Storage – Secured bike room on main Level of garage with an interior and exterior entrance for convenience
- Storage Units – Secured storage room located in underground garage with key fob access. 3X3, 3X4 and 3X5 spaces available.
- Secured Parking – Secured Covered Parking available. EV Charging spots are available for an additional charge.
Smart, Edgy, Refined
SOBO 58 epitomizes stylish urban living and minimalist design with the luxury of choice. All units come with generous floorplans ranging from 645 to 1,370 square feet, 9-foot ceilings, an upgraded stainless steel appliance package, and will feature one of three professional interior design schemes. A limited number of units afford soaring vaulted ceilings, access to a private light-filled mezzanine, and sweeping mountain views.
Innovative Design Schemes
Selected design package for each unit is located on the floor plans and pricing page.
Which Design Style Would You Choose?
A collection of light
and airy neutrals
Sleek subway tile backsplash, soft gray countertops, white custom cabinets, large format stone tile bathrooms with mosaic accents, engineered wood flooring in Brushed Oak Pearl, textured carpet in Mink.
A trendy palette of
contrasts with an edge
Glass subway tile backsplash, white quartz countertops, richly-hued designer cabinets, metallic tile bathroom floors met by large mosaics, engineered wood floor in Acacia Grayfield, textured carpet in Bit Of Gray.
A sophisticated coupling of texture
and natural stone
Herringbone marble backsplash, dark gray quartz countertops, soft gray custom cabinetry, marble inspired bathroom floors and walls, engineered wood flooring in Brushed Oak Newcastle, textured carpet in Soda Rock.
We are now contracting on units. Call the Sales Team for more information.
Live at the center of it all in the heart of South Broadway! Perfectly nestled in Downtown Denver’s emerging urban epicenter, just across Broadway from Platt Park, sits SOBO 58 – a state-of-the-art mid rise totaling 58 private residences, 13 unique floor plans, 3 professional design schemes, 1 incredible rooftop deck, and a lushly landscaped courtyard. Consisting of awe-inspiring studios, 1 bedrooms, 1 bedrooms with a den, 2 bedrooms, and select units with a private mezzanine and vaulted ceilings, this is SoBo modern living without compromise.
Minutes from local favorites like Sushi Den, Corvus Coffee, Morning Collective and dozens of live music venues, you will have the best of SoBo and Platt Park right outside your front door. Living at SOBO 58 puts you 3 blocks to the nearest light rail, effortlessly connecting you to all things Mile Hi.